Alphawest provides software assurance support for each software product that it sells and implements, in conjunction with our vendors. From investigative problem analysis, verification, and escalation to the vendor, experienced Alphawest staff can help you isolate the root cause of issues quickly and easily if you encounter a software related defect.
This service complements the software maintenance provided by the vendor, and provides software support from Australian based Alphawest consultants directly involved in developing, implementing and maintaining these software solutions.
Our annual software assurance support will provide you with access to the following services:
- 24x7 email facilities to report software difficulties
- Standard business hours (AEST) access to report software difficulties by telephone
- Call tracking and reporting to help ensure the call is actioned in a timely manner and you can be kept informed of progress
- Access to knowledgeable, experienced and certified consultants
- Fixes or workarounds from the vendor if the fault is caused by a software defect
- Directing your request to the software vendor (this could be Alphawest, for Alphawest developed software to ensure you have access to patches and fixes where required
- A trusted communication channel with the software vendor, as a result of our strategic vendor partnerships, to ensure you have access to new versions of the software, when available
- Prompt and efficient processing of your calls, in accordance with the priority level placed on each call
- Respond and report back on vendor progress towards resolving software defects reported through Alphawest
- Effective management of your support calls to ensure you are satisfied with the call resolution, before the calls are closed
Please note, Alphawest reserves the right to charge for additional hours beyond a normal investigation or if the issue reported is not a software defect.
Support calls should be raised by a nominated and appropriately experienced person. To request support, please click here
Although the following services are not included in your annual software assurance contract, Alphawest would be pleased to discuss your requirements in more detail for additional services to complement your software assurance.
- User Assistance – "Help Desk" facilities for users to ask "how to" type questions or technical training.
- Environmental Support – addressing issues related to system configuration, setup or integration and how the software interacts with other software and hardware.
- Configuration – the re-configuration of the software to meet a specific business need.
- Installation – when a software patch or new release is made available by the vendor, the installation, testing and configuration of that patch or release is not within the scope of software assurance.
To request support, please click here
As a valued Alphawest software assurance customer, you are entitled to take advantage of the Alphawest Managed Solution offering. A Managed Solution contract will considerably extend the capabilities Alphawest can offer your organisation in the area of specialised and comprehensive reactive and proactive support for core business systems. Under a Managed Solution contract you can benefit from:
- Specialised support focused on your environment and organisation's needs
- Periodic business and configuration Health Checks
- Product and technical document updates
To find out more please contact your Alphawest representative or click here to read more about our Managed Solution capabilities.