In the event of a disaster, using an Alphawest Disaster Recovery Site minimises any disruptions to your business and customers, protects your cash flow and profitability, and helps to ensure the continuity of your business.
Alphawest has a number of Standby Centres across Australia that not only provide data centre capabilities, but can also provide seats and facilities for your entire business. These sites are extremely flexible in their configuration and can be utilised as standby workstations with desks, PCs, phones etc, to command centres and call centres.
We provide a number of options for our clients from dedicated data centre space and workstations to shared facilities.
All infrastructure used at our Standby Centres includes generator and UPS plus state of the art security, digital PABX and multi-vendor telecommunications infrastructure.
- Continued operation of your business at emergency facilities.
- Trained staff to assist during testing or disaster situations.
- Dedicated information technology equipment, power supply, communications, access and environmentals.
- Availability of critical data in the event of a disaster.
- Cost-effective access to substantial capital equipment (Equipment may also be used for software evaluations, benchmarking, upgrade testing, software development, temporary system overloads, hardware implementation and sizing tests).
- Support during emergency public relations initiatives.
- Satisfaction of corporate governance requirements.
- Minimisation of business risk, resulting in greater stakeholder confidence.
Features:Located in Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane, Alphawest’s advanced recovery sites can be quickly configured to suit your business needs if disaster strikes. Our premier Disaster Recovery Site is located in Lane Cove in Sydney, New South Wales. This advanced multi-level facility offers the following key advantages:
- Large secure facility, office recovery/dealing rooms.
- Office recovery/testing/call centre, contamination-free dedicated or shared computer rooms, internet access, PABX system.