Alphawest’s Unified Communications (UC) Contact Centre Practice (CCP) is a subset of its broader UC offering, which addresses an organisation's overall integrated Information Communications Technology (ICT) requirement.The CCP is a specialist group which focuses on end to end contact centre business (technology) requirements. The CCP also delivers complex core carrier network integrated solutions through its close relationship with Optus.
- Improved ROI through more efficient call routing and management reporting.
- Improved customer service through more efficient call management.
- Shorter customer wait times resulting in lower call costs.
- Establishment of a differentiated market positioning through an improved customer focused routing strategy.
- Ability to manage multi-media, multi-channel customer contacts.
- Lower cost to serve through self serve speech options.
Features:Contact centres are no longer a stand alone, self contained operations centre.
They are often closely integrated with other related systems and agents, including virtual agents, that are on standby to assist when call volumes increase to ensure customers receive a high level of customer service at all times.
To manage this work flow, the number of rostered agent resources to handle the calls and management reporting requires fine tuning across you business. Alphawest can work closely with you to develop or review your contact centre strategy, to ensure it is synchronised with your top down business strategy, before it focuses on the technology elements.
This strategic approach to addressing your business technology needs, underpins the success of your future contact centre operations and allows you to continually improve your customer service.